GSA Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Wireless Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
Sprint's FSSI Wireless BPA offers a single source from which an agency can procure the full range of wireless services and service-enabling devices. We emphasize the importance of simplified and standardized wireless services, management tools, simplified billing, and true cost of ownership.
The Sprint FSSI Wireless BPA provides:
- Service plans for voice, voice/data, and data only
- Service-enabling devices (SEDs)
- U.S. domestic and international long distance rate plans
- Volume-based discounts
- Advanced mobility solutions
Sprint provides multi-level support for federal agencies.
- Local account executive and federal account managers - provide custom technology consultation, requirements identification development, and wireless business/account management.
- National client executive - manages strategic relationship with the agency. Provides assistance and consultation on agency wireless policy development.
- Solutions Engineer - develops unique and innovative solutions in response to agency requirements.
- Federal Care Team - provides one-call resolution for points-of-contact and all end users. Assists customers with service, maintenance changes, technical support, and outage notification questions.
For information on Sprint products and services, call 866-805-9890
For Sprint service issues, call Federal Government Customer Support at 800-927-2199